Alphabet of the Obsolete [wronghands]
Ink is not obsolete. Ask any cartoonist or comic artist.
1. We use dictionaries, encyclopaedias, newspapers and maps all the time. Just cause they’re online doesn’t make them less real.
2. Antennas don’t all look like that, and I assure you everyone with a net connection benefits from an antenna.
3. Bookstores are still around and still used frequently.
4. Nobs? WTF? What’s that on my oven, then?
5. By xeroxing do you mean photocopying? Because I do that every day at work. My workplace relies on it.
6. Many people still wear wristwatches. Some are even connected to smartphones!
7. Film is used in, you know, films.
8. Zip codes? Kind of important if you want your package delivered to Redmond, WA instead of Redmond, W.A.